This little app generate Custom Box Background code after you provide an image url to it. This is the easiest way to get HTML code that makes your profile look awesome.Tutorial video: youtu.be/WNnUhSB6QPQ
You can check preview after you generated code. Pressing CTRL+C (or CMD+C if you are Mac user) button will automatically copy the code for you, so you can paste it in the custom box.
A small custom box background pack (25 images in a zip file). Click Purchase button on the right. Want preview? Check this out: sta.sh/0qtpybyf6ej
- How to get Image URL?: www.wikihow.com/Get-the-URL-fo…
- Background image doesn't repeat This isn't an error. This is how it is. You must use a wide and
tall image to cover all the background. (Update: As from v1.7.4 it is possible to repeat image vertically.) This is not an officially supported feature, so it is far from perfect.
- Does this work at Groups? Not perfectly. At groups the image will push the content down. So you can use small image as header or something, but not as background.
- I am an Internet Explorer user. I don't have "copy image url" at right click. What to do? First of all: Don't be an Internet Explorer user. But if you want to continue to be one, you should write a comment with an URL to the page that contains the image you want to use and I will give you the image URL.
(Update: As from v1.8.0 it is possible get IMG URL in the app itself if the image is on deviantART or sta.sh. If you still have problems comment)
- It hides donation button. What to do? Put several line breaks before the last tag so the button is "pushed down". At donation polls it is a good idea to use low but wide image.
- How do I replace the hidden featured image? You put the image's :thumbXYZ: code in the text OR you use the <img src="FEATURED IMAGE URL" width="400" /> HTML tag also in the text. Where the a "width" parameter will change the width of the image and you should set it so you are happy with the result (thank you for kissingcyanide for pointing this out). Without the width parameter the image can be too big and appear strangely hidden on the sides.
- Update v1.9.2: This update contains the following changes:
- From now on the default text color is black. It was set red before this update that created some confusion.
- Update v1.9.1: This update contains the following changes:
- Minor bug fix at text color picker.
Why so much update? I got ideas from time to time from comments or just find a small error I want to fix. Wanna see the first version? Here you go: fav.me/d5zfdcu
Like me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/AkosNikhazyPh…
Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/Yzahkin
Watch me on deviantART: nakos.deviantart.com
Visit my website: nikhazy-dizajn.hu